Metal injection molding
- Suitable for mass-manufacturing products with complicated shapes
- Various metal materials such as Stainless Steel , Carbon, Copper, and Titanium alloys and ceramic materials
- A relative density of >98% can be achieved
- MIM parts are close to finish parts, minimizing required post processing
- Comparing with Powdered Metallurgy, MIM technology can produce more complex shapes and provides better performance
We are capable of molding parts with up to 400 gm weight and ± 0.05 mm tolerance. We also provide additional services including CNC machining, shot blasting, deburring, polishing, buffing, surface finishing, powder coating, anodizing, impregnating, heat treating and carbonizing. Our clients come from a diverse set of industries including automotive, aerospace, LED lighting, telecommunication, electronics, and medical. We meet ISO 9001:2015, TS16949, and AS9100D standards.
Minimum aperture diameter
Maximum depth of aperture 2mm
Minimum wall thickness
Maximum wall thickness
Amfas helps you consolidate resources, saving time and money. We will bring your component to fruition assuring the highest quality, and on-time delivery.